Mackintosh Style Rose Pendant tutorial
Charles Rennie Mackintish was a key figure of the Art Nouveau movement across europe. His style is instantly recogniseable and still popular to this day.
In this Silver Clay tutorial you'll learn:
- How to design a Mackintost style rose.
- How to transfer your design onto scratchfoam to make your impression.
- Rolling SIlver Clay into scratch-foam with a double sided texture.
- Making two types of bail.
- After firing, using resin and mica powder to creat colour and depth.
- Creating small wire connections to hang the leaves.
You'll also get access to an exclusive Facebook group where you can view some extra videos, get some top-tips and share in each other's success.
What are you waiting for?